WAGON WHEEL HEADBOARD : 12 INCH CHROME WHEELS
Wagon Wheel Headboard
- "Wagon Wheel" is a song originally sketched by Bob Dylan and later completed by Old Crow Medicine Show. Thom Jurek, , Allmusic
- Wagon Wheels are a snack food in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland which have a marshmallow centre and are covered in a chocolate flavoured coating. They are produced and distributed by Burton's Foods.
- An upright panel forming or placed behind the head of a bed
- a vertical board or panel forming the head of a bedstead
- Headboard is the second single from rapper Hurricane Chris' second album Unleashed, and features Mario and Plies.
- The headboard is a piece of furniture that attaches to the head of a bed. In previous times and in older less well insulated buildings they serve(d) to isolate sleepers from drafts and cold walls.
With its geometric lines and Solid Black finish, this headboard has a timeless look and blends easily in any decor. The contemporary lines are soften by the curved cutout. It fits a 54 or 60 inch bed and hardware to attach to South Shore's platform bed is included. It is made of recycled CARB compliant particle pannels. This headboard has to be assembled by two adults. Measures 64 inches wide by 3 inches deep by 46 inches high. It is delivered in one box measuring 67,5 inches by 25 inches by 2 inches and weights 38 pounds. Tools are not included. 5 year warranty. Made in Canada. Manufacturer style number: 3107270
The El Rancho - Gallup, New Mexico
Straight from the website: "The El Rancho Hotel was built by Joe Massaglia in 1937 for R.E. "Griff" Griffith. Originally, Griffith came to Gallup to direct a film. He later returned to build the El Rancho Hotel. From the 1930's to 1950's, the hotel became a temporary home for many Hollywood stars. It also became a stopping point for tourists driving on old Route 66. The hotel is now protected by the National Historic Preservation Society."
All you really need to know: we had twin beds with wagon wheel headboards. Sweet!
dresser set 2
These were my parents' dressers. Dad's was the high-boy and mom's has a mirror attached (partially obscured by the junk in the room). I don't know what the wood is, but the grain is very pretty. The wagon train motifs on the front could be removed for refinishing if you wanted to update the look. These are solid wood, no press board, and are Circa the 1940s. There's also a coordinating full-sized bed frame with a wagon wheel headboard and footboard. The footboard includes an iron ring of the type horses were usualy tied to. :)
wagon wheel headboard
This well crafted rectangular faux leather shaped headboard is great for any queen size bed. The outside of the headboard is finished in a tufted designer style. The legs are finished in the rich pace fabric to match the headboard and are able to attach to most metal frames The rich brown PVC fabric that covers the rest of the headboard is an elegant presentation of the headboard. The rolled edges are just an added feature to this designer headboard. Constructed of wood and faux leather. Clean with non abrasive dry cloth. Light Assembly required.
power wheels fisher price disney princess trailrider
wheel size calculator bike
1966 batmobile hot wheels
trailer motorcycle wheel chock
what are wheel bearings
new three wheel motorcycle
power wheels jeeps
information on water wheels